Some people have the attitude that a person who is in jail has done the crime and should do the time, but that just isn’t a good attitude to have before the person is sentenced in a court of law. That is why bond is available. If a loved one is arrested and placed into custody, consider making their bond. It is fairly simple to make a bond for this person with the help of a bondsman, who charges only 10% of the original bond amount plus a mall bondsman fee. There are many other reasons why posting jail bonds kent wa for a loved one is a good idea, including the five below.
1. You don’t know the story. It is anyone’s guess what happened and sometimes, things are blown out of proportion. If this person is someone that you love, give them a chance to give their side of the story.
2. If a person sits behind bars awaiting their court date, they may lose their job. This only creates an abundance of additional problems for not only the person who is charged with a crime, but the family as well.
3. Apart from issues with work, a person sitting behind bars awaiting a court date misses out on time with the family, particularly the kids. This just isn’t fair before the person is sentenced.
4. What if the situation were reversed? Life causes us to make mistakes sometimes. That doesn’t mean our loved one should turn their backs. Post hat bond and help your loved one out; it’s what you would want in the same scenario.
5. The person may not be able to properly prepare their case while behind bars. It’s a different atmosphere where freedom is limited. You can bond them out and ensure they’re well prepared for their day before the judge.